YOU NEED A VOICE THAT DELIVERS A MESSAGE. YOUR MESSAGE.
You need talent who meets deadlines, knows how to be a team player, and knows how to keep everything as simple and stress-free as possible.
You also need help with all the techy stuff: audio files that sound good and are easy to find.
You know how people sing in the shower?
Well, I do characters when I'm covered in relaxing soap suds. Is it weird? Probably. But I'm not a good singer and I'm pretty stinkin' awesome at voices.
Know your strengths, right?
With my unique background in marketing, I've worn a lot of hats: digital content producer, editor, outreach strategist, and a bunch of other corporate buzzwords I won't bore you with. Point is, you're in good hands.
As a trained actor, comedian, and improvisor, I have a wide range of characters that we can choose from.
If you need Trustworthy Guy Next Door, Jon Hamm Type Who Always Makes Statements, the The Dude From College You Hung Out With In The Dorms Sometimes…you've found the right site. We can also create a character together. Whatever suits you.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT MY VOICEOVER WORK
COMMERCIAL CHARACTERS (partial list)
- Friendly, Warm, Charming, Trustworthy, Upbeat
- Funny Sarcastic, Witte
- Excited, Young, Passionate, Naive
- Luxurious, Aspirational, Calm
- Gregarious, Theatrical, Comedic
- Short Tempered, Anxious
- Doctor (competent or terrible at his job)
- Sleazy Smooth Talker
- Game Show Host
- Cheesy Dad
- Moody Teenager
Voice Genders and Ages
- Teenage Boy
- Young Adult Male
- Middle Age Male
- Senior Male
- The Barrow Group
- The Peoples Improv Theater
- Manhattan Comedy School
- Anna Garduno (Angry Beavers - TV, All Grown Up - TV, Digimon - TV)
- Karen Bergreen (The Jim Gaffigan Show - TV)
- Martin Van Treuren (The Good Wife - TV, Jekyll and Hyde - Broadway)
- Nick Carillo (Puffs, Or: Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic - Off Broadway)